Before the surrogacy process begins, an Insurance Policy must be purchased to cover the health/life of the Surrogate Mother. An insurance policy protects the surrogate’s health/life and the financial exposure of the Intended Parents during the surrogacy process.
New Life Agency Insurance PolicyA $250,000 or $500,000 policy will be agreed to between the parties. The terms and cost of the insurance policy will be quoted by New Life Agency. The surrogate will be reimbursed for this expense by the intended parents. The primary beneficiary or beneficiaries of the insurance policy will be named by the surrogate. We highly recommend our surrogates and intended parents consider New Life Agency for information and assistance in securing a policy. New Life specialized in surrogacy insurance and has insured over 3,000 births worldwide. New Life is the only full service insurance agency specializing exclusively in Assisted Reproduction Insurance for fertility patients and Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART) professionals.
Most Trusted Surrogacy AgencyAt New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a unique approach to the gestational surrogacy process for intended parents and their surrogate.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
How Gestational Surrogacy WorksAfter a perfect match has been made, we will work in sync with a leading fertility specialist to help facilitate the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and their chosen surrogate through IVF. Gestation Surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols.
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
What New Beginnings Surrogacy Offers
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother