Are you a special, caring person, willing and eager to help a childless couple build a family through surrogacy?
For many couples, having a child of their own is medically impossible. As a surrogate mother, you have the ability to help such a couple achieve the otherwise impossible – to have their own child, biologically related to one or both of them. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives, and to share their experience and their joy.
If you are the sort of compassionate person who is willing to make such a remarkable commitment to help a couple build a family, we would like to hear from you. Not everyone is accepted into the program, and there is a comprehensive screening process. Once we know you are interested, we will begin that process. You must live in a surrogate-friendly state and meet the following basic requirements:
- Must be committed to Surrogacy Program and to Intended Parents
- Good Heath and BMI ≤ 31
If your BMI is slightly higher than 31, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivered at least one healthy child
- Uncomplicated prior pregnancies
(no pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, pre-term labor)
- No use of tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs
- Clear criminal background check
- U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency
- Between the ages of 21 and 39