For over a decade, New Beginnings has been shaping the Surrogacy landscape and successfully matching parents with surrogates. For a fast and personalized experience, there is no better place to go.
We offer one of the top compensation packages for our surrogate mothers who have all passed strict investigation. When you are finally ready to have the family you always wanted, you can trust that the first person we introduce to you will be your match. Our Intended Parents come from around the world because they know that we are a small, boutique agency with caring staff and unparalleled accessibility.
We don’t just match you, but we work with families through all the important milestones of becoming parents—and beyond. You have everything to gain. Contact us today so that we may discuss all the options that are available to you.
Why should I choose New Beginnings?
- Devoted to providing an inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of you every step of the way
- Highest surrogate compensation rates to ensure the best options for our parents
- Personal care and your own dedicated coordinator from the moment you contact us
- Offering Legal, Medical, Counseling, and more…we’ve got you covered
- Fast matching services with a proven track record of happy families
- How Much is a Surrogate Mother Compensated?First-time surrogate mothers are typically compensated between $30,000 and $35,000, depending on the recommended IVF protocol for the intended parents. Gestational surrogate mothers are always fairly compensated by a renowned agency offering unparalleled, personalized services. Gestational Surrogacy IVF Protocol A gestational surrogacy... Read more »
- A Guide to Drafting an Enforceable Surrogacy ContractAn enforceable surrogacy contract covers the rights and obligations of surrogates and intended parents – before, during and after birth. An enforceable surrogacy contract is a written document clearly setting forth the terms and conditions surrounding the conception and birth... Read more »