How do I find a surrogate mother?Selecting the best surrogacy agency is key to finding your perfect surrogate mother. Most importantly, you should choose an agency that has a proven record of providing quality and cost-efficient surrogacy services. New Beginnings is a leading surrogacy agency renowned for our expertise in expediting the surrogacy process – from making the perfect match to the birth of your beautiful baby.
Leading Surrogacy Agency in the USAWe offer a unique approach – above and beyond – to facilitate the gestational surrogacy process for Intended Parents and their matched Surrogate Mother. New Beginnings is committed to offering you an inviting, reliable, and enjoyable surrogacy experience that has been tailored to your individual specifications.
Our unique approach includes:
- Expedited surrogacy matching services
- Dedicated personal coordinators
- Highly qualified, elite, experienced surrogate mothers
- Experienced legal consultations
- Recommendations to the best fertility specialists
What is the difference between a gestational carrier and a traditional surrogate?New Beginnings Surrogacy Services exclusively facilitates gestational surrogacy services as recommended by the Society of Assisted Reproductive Medicine and in accordance with US Federal Guidelines. Gestational Surrogacy is when intended parents use their own eggs or donor eggs and their own sperm or donor sperm to create embryos through IVF. The resulting embryo is transferred into a surrogate’s uterus, who then will carry the baby to term. A gestational surrogate has no biological relationship to the baby and the intended parents assume all legal parental rights upon delivery. You may use your own surrogate instead of going through the matching process. This is a great option for those looking to use a friend, family member, or other options for their surrogate mother. Although you can use your own surrogate, she must pass our extensive surrogate screening process before moving forward with a contractual agreement covering the embryo transfer procedure. We will help you be sure your surrogate meets all requirements and will help guide you, and her, through the surrogacy journey. Traditional Surrogacy is performed by artificially inseminating a surrogate mother using her own eggs, which have been fertilized by the intended father’s sperm or donated sperm. In this surrogacy process, the surrogate has a biological connection to the baby. Traditional surrogacy is not widely practiced in the United States due to common legal and emotional complications after the baby is born. New Beginnings does not provide traditional surrogacy services.
Things to consider when choosing a surrogate mother
When choosing a surrogate mother, enlisting an experienced surrogacy agency that offers comprehensive services is the only way to go. Consider the following:
- Does the agency have an established business structure with professional, compassionate staff?
- Do they offer an individualized matching strategy?
- Do they provide Top compensation for surrogate mothers?
- Do they ensure Strict screening for surrogate mothers?
- Will they complete in-depth reviews of medical records?
- How do they conduct the psychological evaluation?
- Do they off on-site physical and medical testing?
How to choose an ideal candidate for your surrogate motherThere are a multitude of surrogacy agencies in the United States of America. Some are just referral agencies and some, like New Beginnings, are fully equipped to stand by you throughout the entire surrogacy journey. It is important to understand how surrogates are chosen, compensated, and the overall surrogacy journey, before you make a decision.
New Beginnings fully vets surrogates for the following criteria:
- She resides in a surrogate-friendly state
- Be between the ages of 21 and 38
- Had a healthy birth in the past 6 years
- Must not consume tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs
- Has a clear a criminal background check
- Is a U.S. citizenship or legal permanent resident
- Have good overall health
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) ≤ 31 BMI Calculator
Other things to consider when choosing a surrogate mother
Your selected surrogacy agency should be a partner in your fertility journey to parenthood. The best gestational surrogate agencies are a wealth of information for intended parents, helping to prepare you for the entire process. Some important topics to discuss at your initial meetings include:
- Who you should include on your fertility journey to establish a support system?
- Can you request face-to-face meeting with potential surrogate candidates?
- What will your financial commitment be?
- What legalities must you consider?
Surrogacy Support SystemIt is highly recommended that you build and lean on a solid personal support system. You don’t need to take on surrogacy alone. A leading surrogacy agency is a wealth of information for intended parents.
We can help you to decide on the members of your surrogacy support system. These members will be those who are capable of contributing a positive force during your surrogacy experience.
- Your partner
- Your parents
- Your siblings
- Your extended family members
- Your close friends
- Friends you’ve met at a surrogacy support group