Surrogate Pre-Screening – 60 Second Application
Choosing to be a surrogate is a big decision, it requires your time, patience, and lots of love. Our qualifications are to the highest standards, ensuring surrogates are experienced, happy, and fit for a healthy surrogacy. New Beginnings is dedicated to recruiting only the most exceptional women to bring babies into the arms of individuals and couples seeking help. In return, we offer quality care, the best resources, and flexible, generous compensation to women who qualify.
Surrogacy QualificationsNot everyone is accepted into the program, we have a rigorous pre-screening process. Many women choose to be surrogates to share the experience of parenthood with others, while improving the lives of their own families. We promise to offer perfect matches quickly, knowledgeable staff who will understand your experiences and needs, dedicated agents, constant communication, and all the respect and love that you deserve and expect from a reputable agency such as New Beginnings. No matter what brings you to our agency, New Beginnings is here to support you and make your experience a positive one. We are always available to answer your questions and help you along the way. The first step of your journey is to know if you fit our program. If you’d like to become a surrogate, here are some of the basic requirements:
- Must be committed to Surrogacy Program and to Intended Parents
- Good Heath and BMI ≤ 31 If your BMI is slightly higher than 31, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivered at least one healthy child
- Uncomplicated prior pregnancies (no pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, pre-term labor)
- No use of tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs
- Clear criminal background check
- U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency
- Between the ages of 21 and 38