Yes! You can be a surrogate because New Jersey became a surrogacy-friendly state in 201. New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy signed into law – S482 on May 30, 2018. This law recognizes gestational surrogacy contracts as enforceable in court. Through the enactment of S482, New Jersey law has caught up with cutting-edge reproductive medicine by recognizing and enforcing gestational surrogacy contracts.
New Jersey Surrogate RequirementsUnder the purview of S482, all women who are considering being gestational surrogate mother must meet the following criteria.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have given birth to at least one child
- Have completed medical and psychological evaluations
- Have retained an independent attorney to finalize a written agreement between the parties
Enforcement of Surrogate ContractsThe enforcement of gestational surrogacy contracts vary widely from state-to-state. It can’t be emphasized enough. To draft and secure an enforceable gestational surrogacy contract, the signed document must clearly set forth the terms and conditions for all parties – before, during and after birth. Why does this matter? To protect and preserve your rights as intended parents – and the rights of your future baby – you must work through a reputable gestational surrogacy agency.
State Surrogacy LawsThe laws and regulations covering gestational surrogacy change yearly. The best news: New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you navigate the laws in your state to ensure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize your enforceable gestational surrogacy contract.
Research Your State’s Surrogate LawsNearly half of the states have some law on the books regulating gestational surrogacy. Today, more and more laws are being introduced to encourage gestational surrogacy. The legislative trend today is toward legalizing surrogacy where it is illegal – or – providing a statutory framework where the industry operates without state law regulation. This is why you must always research your state’s official government page for the most up-to-date gestational surrogacy laws.
Focus of Surrogate ResearchYour research of gestational surrogacy law should focus on:
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are expressly banned and not enforced
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are permitted and enforced
- Where the legality and enforceability remains unclear under the law
- Where the intended parents reside
- Location of the surrogate
- Location of planned delivery
Surrogate ProcessThe best gestational surrogacy service facilitates the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and a surrogate mother through state-of-art- IVF technology.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
Experienced Surrogate Agency in New JerseyNew Beginnings Surrogacy is a boutique gestational surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching intended parents with surrogate mothers. We offer an expedited experience without sacrificing a personalized touch.
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother