Based on our updated cost overview, the estimated cost for a surrogate in NJ will range between $90,000 and $175,000. Your final cost will depend upon the IVF protocol recommended by your fertility doctor.
Surrogate IVF ProtocolsGestational surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Surrogate in NJIf your doctor has recommended that gestational surrogacy is the most hopeful avenue for you to have a baby, then please take comfort in knowing that New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy recently signed a new law – S482 on May 30, 2018. New Jersey’s couples struggling with infertility can now enter into an enforceable contract with a woman willing to carry their baby to full term. This legislation will ensure that – in the State of New Jersey – your legal rights as an intended parent are protected throughout the gestational surrogacy process. Why is this important? Through the enactment of S482, New Jersey law has caught up with cutting-edge reproductive medicine by recognizing and enforcing gestational surrogacy contracts.
Leading Agency in NJWhen a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a fully-vetted gestational surrogate mother can help. A gestational surrogate has no biological link to the baby she gives birth to. The best part? Gestational surrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own. Intended parents worldwide seek out New Beginnings Surrogacy’s services knowing we are a specialty agency
NJ Surrogate RequirementsUnder the purview of S482, all women who are considering being gestational surrogate mother must meet the following criteria.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have given birth to at least one child
- Have completed medical and psychological evaluations
- Have retained an independent attorney to finalize a written agreement between the parties
Enforcement of Surrogate ContractsThe enforcement of gestational surrogacy contracts vary widely from state-to-state. It can’t be emphasized enough. To draft and secure an enforceable gestational surrogacy contract, the signed document must clearly set forth the terms and conditions for all parties – before, during and after birth. Why does this matter? To protect and preserve your rights as intended parents – and the rights of your future baby – you must work through a reputable gestational surrogacy agency.
State Surrogacy LawsThe laws and regulations covering gestational surrogacy change yearly. The best news: New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you navigate the laws in your state to ensure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize your enforceable gestational surrogacy contract.
Research Your State’s Surrogate LawsNearly half of the states have some law on the books regulating gestational surrogacy. Today, more and more laws are being introduced to encourage gestational surrogacy. The legislative trend today is toward legalizing surrogacy where it is illegal – or – providing a statutory framework where the industry operates without state law regulation. This is why you must always research your state’s official government page for the most up-to-date gestational surrogacy laws.
Focus of Surrogate ResearchYour research of gestational surrogacy law should focus on:
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are expressly banned and not enforced
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are permitted and enforced
- Where the legality and enforceability remains unclear under the law
- Where the intended parents reside
- Location of the surrogate
- Location of planned delivery
Surrogate ProcessThe best gestational surrogacy service facilitates the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and a surrogate mother through state-of-art- IVF technology.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
Experienced Surrogate Agency in NJNew Beginnings Surrogacy is a boutique gestational surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching intended parents with surrogate mothers. We offer an expedited experience without sacrificing a personalized touch.
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother