Surrogacy and the Miracle of Conception
A baby born through surrogacy is truly a miracle conception made possible by modern medical science – Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). The miracle of conception comes to the forefront of every couple’s mind when they realize that it’s more difficult to get pregnant than they thought.
Female Fertility and Conception
Every woman is born with a determinate number of eggs in her ovaries. As a woman ages into her mid- to late 30s, the genetic quality of her eggs declines precipitously.
A woman’s egg quantity and quality can be:
- Average for her age
- Better than average
- Worse than average
- A 45-year old woman can have good egg quality – although this is rare
- A 25-year old woman can have very poor egg quality and be infertile as a result
Male Fertility and Conception
Even if a man’s sperm count is normal – it may not be optimal. Men with normal sperm counts can still be contributing to a couple’s struggle to get pregnant naturally.
A man’s sperm quality is critical – even if his sperm count lab results fall within a normal range.
- Forward progression
- Semen volume
- Liquefaction time
Surrogacy and Conception
Only a leading surrogacy agency specializes in locating perfect matches between intended parents and prospective surrogate mothers in an expedited time frame. As a leading surrogacy agency, we are endorsed by the world renowned fertility clinic – New Hope Fertility Center.
Surrogacy Agency Facilitating the Miracle of Conception
Working in tandem with the best fertility specialists, we will seamlessly guide you through the entire gestational surrogacy process – from start to finish. From the perfect match – to the birth of a healthy baby – we provide a unique and personalized approach throughout the gestational surrogacy process.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
State-of-the-Art IVF Technology
Surrogacy in conjunction with state-of-the-art IVF.
- Stimulation of the growth and development of multiple egg follicles within the intended mother’s ovaries using fertility drugs (FSH- follicle stimulating hormones), also known as controlled hyperstimulation of the ovaries
- Monitoring of the growth of the egg follicles through regular ultrasounds and blood tests
- Surgical removal of matured eggs from the follicles on the ovaries through technique known as aspiration
- Fertilization of the eggs with the intended father’s sperm – or donor sperm – in a controlled laboratory setting through a technique known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo culture in vitro for several days – allowing the embryos to grow and develop in the laboratory
- Transfer of a predetermined number of quality embryos into the uterus of the gestational surrogate using a catheter – similar to that of a Pap smear procedure
- Progesterone is prescribed daily via suppository to help prepare the gestational surrogate’s uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg – the embryo
- A pregnancy test is scheduled on a date prescribed by the doctor through a blood draw
Cost of Surrogacy
The cost of your surrogacy experience – estimated between $90,000 and $175,000 – will depend upon your fertility specialist’s recommended IVF protocol. IVF protocols in conjunction with surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of methods using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
New Beginnings Surrogacy is a leading surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching intended parents with prospective surrogate mother candidates. We offer an expedited experience without sacrificing a personalized touch.
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
Leading Surrogacy Agency
Only a leading surrogacy agency will work closely with both intended parents and surrogate mothers. We keep interactions personal by being available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
Our Team of Surrogacy Experts want to help guide you through the entire surrogacy process. We can help you find the perfect surrogate match. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.
Posted on: December 14, 2018