If your fertility doctor has referred you to gestational surrogacy, you must be prepared to secure your future legal parental rights. The essential provisions of an enforceable surrogacy contract clearly set forth the terms and conditions surrounding the conception and birth of your child with the help of a gestational surrogate.
Enforceable Surrogacy ContractA solid surrogacy contract will secure the rights and responsibilities of all parties – before, during and after birth. To protect and preserve your rights as intended parents – and the rights of your future baby – work through a reputable gestational surrogacy agency. New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you navigate the laws in your state and make sure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize your surrogacy contract.
Leading Gestational Surrogacy AgencyWhen a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a fully-vetted gestational surrogate mother can help. A gestational surrogate has no biological link to the baby she gives be to. The best part? Gestational surrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own. Intended parents worldwide seek out New Beginnings Surrogacy’s services knowing we are a specialty agency having unparalleled surrogate mother matching capabilities. The legal enforceability of a gestational surrogate contract varies from state to state. This is because the social acceptability of surrogacy still exists over the use of a gestational surrogate mother to have a baby. Parental Rights Are Covered By An Enforceable Surrogacy Contract Parental rights are not always guaranteed after a surrogate pregnancy and birth. Parental rights continue to change as reproductive technology changes. The definition of a parent also continues to evolve, state-by-state. An enforceable surrogacy contract must encompass a clear definition of your rights and liabilities in the case of:
- IVF failure(s)
- Pregnancy complications
- Multiple pregnancy
- Birth complications
State LawsAlways research your state’s official government page for the most up-to-date gestational surrogacy laws. The laws and regulations covering gestational surrogacy change yearly. Only consult with an agency versed in gestational surrogacy laws in your state. New Beginnings Surrogacy is a boutique gestational surrogacy service successfully matching intended parents with fully-vetted surrogate mothers. Gestational Surrogacy Laws Across the fifty states, legal approaches to surrogacy vary widely. From complete prohibition, to some of the most permissive approaches in the world. Nearly half of the states have some legislation relating to surrogacy. Model laws intended to bring legal uniformity across the country have had limited success.
Experienced Gestational Surrogacy AgencyNew Beginnings Surrogacy is a boutique gestational surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching intended parents with surrogate mothers. We offer an expedited experience without sacrificing a personalized touch.
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
Enforcement of Gestational Surrogate ContractsThe enforcement of gestational surrogacy contracts vary widely from state-to-state. It can’t be emphasized enough. To draft and secure an enforceable gestational surrogacy contract, the signed document must clearly set forth the terms and conditions for all parties – before, during and after birth. Why does this matter? To protect and preserve your rights as intended parents – and the rights of your future baby – you must work through a reputable gestational surrogacy agency.
State Surrogacy LawsThe laws and regulations covering gestational surrogacy change yearly. The best news: New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you navigate the laws in your state to ensure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize your enforceable gestational surrogacy contract.
Research Your State’s Gestational Surrogacy LawsNearly half of the states have some law on the books regulating gestational surrogacy. Today, more and more laws are being introduced to encourage gestational surrogacy. The legislative trend today is toward legalizing surrogacy where it is illegal – or – providing a statutory framework where the industry operates without state law regulation. This is why you must always research your state’s official government page for the most up-to-date gestational surrogacy laws.
Focus of Gestation Surrogacy ResearchYour research of gestational surrogacy law should focus on:
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are expressly banned and not enforced
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are permitted and enforced
- Where the legality and enforceability remains unclear under the law
- Where the intended parents reside
- Location of the surrogate
- Location of planned delivery
Gestational Surrogacy ProcessThe best gestational surrogacy service facilitates the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and a surrogate mother through state-of-art- IVF technology.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record