Only a leading agency can help you find a perfect Gestational Carrier. At New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a warm, inviting and enjoyable experience during every step of your journey as an Intended Parent.
Perfect Gestational Carrier Match
We are a specialty agency having a proven track record of successfully matching intended parents with gestational carriers worldwide. Because our personal matching coordinators are devoted and experienced, our clients are afforded the best opportunity to find a perfect match.
- Top compensation for gestational carriers
- Strict screening for gestational carriers
- Affordability for intended parents
The Matching Process
The process of finding a perfect gestational carrier match typically involves:
- Reviewing the profiles of potential candidates
- Having a phone conversation with potential candidates
- Having an in-person meeting with potential candidates
- Once a match is agreed upon, our personal matching coordinators will assist with all legal working including the execution of contracts
At New Beginnings Surrogacy, we work in tandem with intended parents, gestational carrier, fertility specialists, and legal counsel to create a fair and equitable contract between all parties. We go above and beyond to make sure that all parties’ rights are protected. Our goal is to ensure that the entire matching process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Devoted to providing an inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Guidance in every step of the matching process
- Highest surrogate compensation rates
- Best surrogate options for intended parents
- Personal care with your own dedicated matching coordinator
- Legal, medical, and personal counseling during the matching process
- Fast matching services without sacrificing a personal touch
- Proven track record of happy families
- The menstrual cycles of the intended mother and gestational carrier are synchronized through medications suppressing their natural hormone production.
- Replacement hormones are administered to mimic the stages of a normal cycle in a controlled manner using estrogen and progesterone.
- The intended mother then undergoes a regimen of fertility medications to stimulate her egg follicle growth and induce the maturation of several eggs for surgical retrieval.
- After retrieval, the intended mother’s eggs are fertilized with the intended father’s sperm in vitro (in a lab)
- Once the resulting embryos have developed to a quality stage in a controlled laboratory setting, a predetermined number are transferred to the gestational carrier’s uterus for implantation.
- The gestational carrier then delivers the baby.
- The intended parents are intimately involved throughout the pregnancy and are present at the birth of the baby to assume legal parenting responsibilities.
Gestational surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of methods using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Breakdown of Intended Parents’ Cost
The estimated cost for a gestational carrier ranges between $90,000 – $175,000. The final cost to the intended parents is dependent upon the IVF protocol recommended by their fertility doctor.
|Agency Related Costs||$18,000 total|
|*First installment agency fee|
(due upon execution of Agency Agreement)
|*Second installment agency fee|
(due upon matching with Surrogate)
Estimated Cost for Surrogacy: $90,000 – $175,000
|Basic Surrogate Compensation|
(1st time Surrogate)
|$30,000 – $35,000|
|Experienced Surrogate||additional $5,000 for each surrogate pregnancy|
(Paid monthly after confirmed fetal heartbeat)
|Multiple Pregnancy (Twins)||additional $5,000 + Base Compensation|
|Embryo Transfer Fee||$1,500 per transfer|
|Mock Trial/Cancelled Cycle||$500|
(Amniocentesis, D&C, CVS, etc.)
|$500 per procedure|
|Maternity Clothing||$750 (Single) |
(Paid at 12 weeks of pregnancy)
|Loss of Tubes||$1,200 per tube|
|Loss of Uterus||$2,500|
|Draft and negotiate agreement between Intended Parents and Surrogate||$3,000|
|Legal fee for Surrogate Mother Contract||$1,500 – $2,500|
|Court Order Birth Certificate||$2,500 – $5,000|
|Escrow Management Fee||$1,000|
|Health Insurance for the Surrogate||$25,000|
|Term Life Insurance||$595 plus sales tax|
|International Newborn Health Insurance||$22,500 (singleton) |
|Lost Wages (surrogate)||varies (based upon salary)|
|Lost Wages (partner)||$1,000|
|Housekeeping (Doctor ordered bed rest)||$75 per week|
|Childcare (Doctor ordered bed rest)||$100 per week|
|Pump Breast Milk (if requested)||$250 per week|
Gestational Carrier Matching Experts
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Experts want to help you find the perfect gestational carrier match. To find your perfect match, schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.