I Want to Find a Leading Surrogacy Agency Near Me
A leading surrogacy agency has a proven record of providing quality and cost-efficient services to clients. New Beginnings Surrogacy is a leading surrogacy agency renowned for its expertise in expediting the surrogacy process – from making a perfect match to the birth of a baby.
Leading Surrogacy Agency
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
How Gestational Surrogacy Works
We will facilitate the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and their chosen surrogate mother through IVF.
Gestation Surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols.
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Cost of Surrogacy
The estimated cost of using a gestational surrogate will be determined based on the IVF protocol being recommended by your fertility specialist. The cost of your gestational surrogacy journey is affordable when you work through an agency specializing in expeditiously matching intended parents with their perfect surrogate.
What New Beginnings Surrogacy Offers
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
Cost of Surrogacy for Intended Parents
The cost of surrogacy ranges between $90,000 and $175,000. We are a leading gestational surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching Intended Parents with a perfect Surrogate at an affordable cost.
Our agency-related costs amount to an $18,000 fee payable in two installments. This fee provides essential surrogacy services.
- Surrogate matching coordination
- Coordination of legal services and contract negotiation/finalization
- Life insurance policy purchase coordination
- IVF cycle and embryo transfer coordination
- Surrogate’s travel coordination
How agency fees are remitted.
- First installment – $9,000 – due upon execution of the agency agreement
- Second installment – $9,000 – due upon a successful matching with surrogate
The ease of a two installment payment plan helps to alleviate our clients’ out-of-pocket expenditures during the surrogacy process.
To help our clients anticipate their up-front fixed costs, our surrogate search fee is included as part of the $18,000 agency fee.
(1st time Surrogate)
|$30,000 – $35,000|
|Experienced Surrogate||additional $5,000 for each surrogate pregnancy
(Paid monthly after confirmed fetal heartbeat)
|Multiple Pregnancy (Twins)||additional $5,000 + Base Compensation|
|Embryo Transfer Fee||$1,500 per transfer|
|Mock Trial/Cancelled Cycle||$500|
(Amniocentesis, D&C, CVS, etc.)
|$500 per procedure|
|Maternity Clothing||$750 (Single)
(Paid at 12 weeks of pregnancy)
|Loss of Tubes||$1,200 per tube|
|Loss of Uterus||$2,500|
|Draft and negotiate agreement between Intended Parents and Surrogate||$3,000|
|Legal fee for Surrogate Mother Contract||$1,500 – $2,500|
|Court Order Birth Certificate||$2,500 – $5,000|
|Escrow Management Fee||$1,000|
|Health Insurance for the Surrogate||$25,000|
|Term Life Insurance||$595 plus sales tax|
|International Newborn Health Insurance||$22,500 (singleton)
|Lost Wages (surrogate)||varies (based upon salary)|
|Lost Wages (partner)||$1,000|
|Housekeeping (Doctor ordered bed rest)||$75 per week|
|Childcare (Doctor ordered bed rest)||$100 per week|
|Pump Breast Milk (if requested)||$250 per week|
Leading Surrogacy Experts
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Experts want to help guide you through the entire surrogacy process. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.
Posted on: March 8, 2019