How to Find a Fully-Vetted Gestational Surrogate
Only a leading agency can help you in find a fully-vetted Gestational Surrogate. We are a specialty agency having a proven track record for successfully matching intended parents with gestational surrogates worldwide.
Fully-Vetted Gestational Surrogate Match
At New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a warm, inviting and enjoyable experience during every step of your journey as an Intended Parent. Because our personal matching coordinators are devoted and experienced, our clients are afforded the best opportunity to find a perfect match.
- Top compensation for gestational surrogates
- Strict screening for gestational surrogates
- Affordability for intended parents
The Matching Process
The process of finding a fully-vetted gestational surrogate match typically involves:
- Reviewing the profiles of potential candidates
- Having a phone conversation with potential candidates
- Having an in-person meeting with potential candidates
- Once a match is agreed upon, our personal matching coordinators will assist with all legal working including the execution of contracts
At New Beginnings Surrogacy, we work in tandem with intended parents, their chosen gestational surrogate, fertility specialists, and legal counsel to create a fair and equitable contract between all parties. We go above and beyond to make sure that all parties’ rights are protected. Our goal is to ensure that the entire matching process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Devoted to providing an inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Guidance in every step of the matching process
- Highest surrogate compensation rates
- Best surrogate options for intended parents
- Personal care with your own dedicated matching coordinator
- Legal, medical, and personal counseling during the matching process
- Fast matching services without sacrificing a personal touch
- Proven track record of happy families
- The menstrual cycles of the intended mother and gestational surrogate are synchronized through medications suppressing their natural hormone production.
- Replacement hormones are administered to mimic the stages of a normal cycle in a controlled manner using estrogen and progesterone.
- The intended mother then undergoes a regimen of fertility medications to stimulate her egg follicle growth and induce the maturation of several eggs for surgical retrieval.
- After retrieval, the intended mother’s eggs are fertilized with the intended father’s sperm in vitro (in a lab)
- Once the resulting embryos have developed to a quality stage in a controlled laboratory setting, a predetermined number are transferred to the gestational surrogate’s uterus for implantation.
- The gestational surrogate then delivers the baby.
- The intended parents are intimately involved throughout the pregnancy and are present at the birth of the baby to assume legal parenting responsibilities.
Gestational surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of methods using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Gestational Surrogate Matching Experts
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Experts want to help you find the perfect gestational surrogate match. To find your perfect match, schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.
Posted on: May 1, 2019