Where to Find Affordable Surrogacy
Finding affordable surrogacy is no longer a daunting experience. Our cost overview ranges between $90,000 and $175,000. The estimated cost of your surrogacy process will be determined by the IVF protocol recommended by your fertility doctor.
We are a leading gestational surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching Intended Parents with a perfect Surrogate Mother at an affordable cost. Gestational Surrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own. When a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a Fully-Vetted Surrogate can help. A surrogate has no biological link to the baby she gives birth to for the Intended Parents.
Gestational surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Intended Parents come to us from around the world because they know we are a specialty gestational surrogacy agency with a caring staff and client-friendly accessibility.
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- Affordability for intended parents
Breakdown of the Cost of a Surrogate Mother
Life Insurance Policy
An insurance policy in the amount of $250,000, naming the surrogate as the insured, must be purchased. The terms and cost of the insurance policy will be quoted by New Life Agency. The surrogate will be reimbursed for this expense by the intended parents. The primary beneficiary or beneficiaries of the insurance policy will be named by the surrogate.
- Reimbursement for the premium of a $250,000 life insurance policy
The purpose of the insurance policy is to protect the surrogate’s health and the intended parents’ financial exposure. We highly recommend our surrogates and intended parents consider New Life Agency for information and assistance in securing a policy.
New Life Agency is the only full service insurance agency specializing exclusively in Assisted Reproduction Insurance for fertility patients and Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART) professionals.
Only attorneys having expertise in surrogacy contract law will be retained to negotiate, draft, and finalize the necessary written agreements between the parties.
- Surrogacy Agreement between parents and surrogate – $3,000
- Surrogate Mother’s Agreement with agency – $1,500 – $2,500
We provide referrals to attorneys who have a reputation for being well versed in drafting and finalizing surrogacy mother contracts. These contracts will be enforceable in court. This is a very important step in the surrogacy process to ensure that both parties’ rights and responsibilities are set forth with clarity in the event a dispute arises.
Check out our Surrogacy Laws by Map to see whether or not your state is surrogacy-friendly. The first thing you should do is make sure your state’s laws supports surrogacy. The state in which your potential surrogate resides must also be surrogacy-friendly.
If a contract for surrogacy is not legal in the state of residence of either party, it will not be enforced by a court should a dispute over the terms conditions arise.
Clinical fees are comprised of expected and unexpected medical expenses that could arise during a pregnancy.
- Embryo transfer fee – $1,500
- Invasive procedure fee – $500 (amniocentesis, D&C, CVS, other)
- Mock or canceled cycle fee – $500
- Selective reduction procedure fee – $1,500
- Loss of tubes benefit – $1,200 per tube
- Loss of uterus benefit – $2,500
These set fees help to prevent disputes over fees and benefits owed to the surrogate in the case of expected and unexpected medical expenses incurred during the surrogacy process.
Prenatal Care Costs
These costs will vary based on what the surrogate’s doctor charges for her prenatal care. The surrogate may have medical insurance that will cover prenatal care costs. If not, medical insurance coverage will be secured by the intended parents. The surrogacy agreement between the intended parents and surrogate mother will set forth the payment or reimbursement terms for prenatal care costs. For example, reimbursement of the surrogate mother’s out-of-pocket deductible and her per office visit co-deductible.
C-section deliveries are far more common than vaginal births in surrogate pregnancies. A C-section may become a very viable or necessary option for delivery – especially in the event of a twin pregnancy.
- Fee for delivery of the baby via C-section – $2,500
The goal of a opting for a C-section is the safety and well-being of the baby and the surrogate mother.
Other expenses for a surrogate mother
Other common allowances paid by intended parents are necessary to provide as much comfort, care, and convenience to the surrogate mother during her pregnancy. The thought is to make sure the surrogate mother does not have to incur extra costs because of the pregnancy.
- Monthly Allowance – $200 per month (typically child care/household support)
- Maternity Clothing Allowance – $750 for singleton and $1,000 for twins paid at the 12th week of pregnancy
- Breastmilk Pumping Fee – $250 per week plus supplies (when requested by parents post-delivery)
What we offer:
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
New Beginnings Surrogacy is an international leader in facilitating the surrogacy process at an affordable cost.
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
Leading Surrogacy Agency
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Experts want to help guide you through the entire gestational surrogacy process. We can help you find the perfect surrogate match. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.Posted on: April 26, 2019