The IVF protocol recommended by your fertility doctor will determine the cost to use a surrogate. Our cost overview ranges between $90,000 and $175,000. We are a leading gestational surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching Intended Parents with a perfect Surrogate at an affordable cost.
Use a Fully-Vetted Surrogate
When a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a Fully-Vetted Surrogate can help. A surrogate has no biological link to the baby she gives birth to for the Intended Parents. Surrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own.
Gestational surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Intended Parents come to us from around the world because they know we are a specialty gestational surrogacy agency with a caring staff and client-friendly accessibility.
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- Affordability for intended parents
Breakdown of the Cost of a Surrogate Mother
Embryo transfer fee – $1,500. This fee includes the tasks of undergoing blood work, a fertility medication protocol, and ultrasounds leading up to the embryo transfer.
Monthly surrogate allowance – $200 per month. This allowance is for expenses incurred during the surrogacy process.
Maternity clothing allowance – $750 for a singleton or $1000 for twins.
Invasive diagnostic procedures – $500. Should your surrogate be required to undergo an invasive medical procedure during pregnancy – such as villus sampling or amniocentesis – she will receive a fee of $500.
Canceled cycle fee – $500. If your IVF cycle is canceled – through no fault of your surrogate – she will be compensated $500. Sometimes, a cycle is canceled due to the Intended Mother’s poor response to fertility medications or her unintentional mistakes in following IVF protocols. Occasionally a canceled cycle will be due to the Intended Mother’s poor quality of eggs or having eggs/embryos lost during the thawing process.
C-section fee – $2,500. The average fee your surrogate will receive should a C-section be required is $2,500.
Life insurance policy. A life insurance policy valued at $250,000, naming your surrogate as the insured, will be purchased at your reimbursable expense.
Lost wages – childcare – housekeeping expenses. If your surrogate’s doctor orders bedrest during pregnancy for the safety of her and the baby, you may incur unexpected expenses for lost wages, childcare, and housekeeping. The amount you will be reimbursed for these expenses will vary and terms can be negotiated in advance of the parties signing a written surrogacy contract.
Surrogate travel benefits. These expenses are to be reimbursed by the Intended Parent and include flight, bus, or train fare as well as hotel and car service costs. All arrangements are made through your personal coordinator at New Beginnings Surrogacy.
Breastmilk supplies and pumping allowance post-birth – $250/week. If you desire to have your surrogate supply breastmilk for the baby post-birth, she will be given an allowance of $250 per week plus supply expenses.
What we offer:
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services backed by a proven success record
New Beginnings Surrogacy is an international leader in facilitating the surrogacy process at an affordable cost.
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
Leading Surrogate Agency
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Experts want to help guide you through the entire gestational surrogacy process. We can help you find the perfect surrogate match. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.