Depending on the IVF protocol recommended by your fertility doctor, the cost of a surrogate mother will range between $90,000 and $175,000. We take pride in affordably matching intended parents with fully-vetted surrogate mothers.
Cost of a Surrogate MotherAs one of the highest rated surrogacy agencies, we have consistently performed our services successfully. We offer an expedited experience without sacrificing a personalized touch. Intended parents come to us from around the world because they know we are a specialty gestational surrogacy agency comprised of a caring staff offering client-friendly accessibility.
IVF ProtocolsWhen a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a fully-vetted gestational surrogate mother can help. A gestational surrogate has no biological link to the baby she gives birth to for the Intended Parents. Gestational surrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own. Gestational Surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
- Conventional IVF
- Natural Cycle IVF™
- Needle-Free IVF
IVF ProcessAfter you select the perfect surrogate mother match, the next step is to begin the IVF process with a trusted fertility specialist.
- The menstrual cycles of the intended mother and surrogate mother are synchronized through medications suppressing their natural hormone production
- Replacement hormones are administered to mimic the stages of a normal cycle in a controlled manner using estrogen and progesterone
- The intended mother then undergoes a series of fertility medication to stimulate her egg follicle growth and induce the maturation of several eggs for surgical retrieval
- Through IVF, the intended mother’s eggs are retrieved and fertilized with the intended father’s sperm in vitro (in a lab)
- Once the resulting embryos have developed to a quality stage in a controlled laboratory, a predetermined number are transferred to the gestational mother’s uterus for implantation
- The surrogate mother then carries the pregnancy to full term
- The intended parents are intimately involved with the pregnancy and are present at the birth of the baby to assume parenting responsibilities
IVF Surrogate Mother ProcessThe best surrogacy agency oversees the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and a surrogate mother through state-of-art- IVF technology.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
Leading Surrogate AgencyNew Beginnings Surrogacy is an international leader in facilitating the surrogacy process at an affordable cost.
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother