An insurance policy in the amount of $250,000, naming the surrogate as the insured, must be purchased. The terms and cost of the insurance policy will be quoted by New Life Agency. The surrogate will be reimbursed for this expense by the intended parents. The primary beneficiary or beneficiaries of the insurance policy will be named by the surrogate.
New Life Agency Insurance Policy
The purpose of the insurance policy is to protect the surrogate’s health and the intended parents’ financial exposure. We highly recommend our surrogates and intended parents consider New Life Agency for information and assistance in securing a policy. New Life specialized in surrogacy insurance and has insured over 3,000 births worldwide.
New Life is the only full service insurance agency specializing exclusively in Assisted Reproduction Insurance for fertility patients and Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART) professionals.
Leading Surrogacy Agency
At New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a unique approach to the gestational surrogacy process for intended parents and their surrogate.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
How Gestational Surrogacy Works
After a perfect match has been made, we will work in sync with a leading fertility specialist to help facilitate the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and their chosen surrogate through IVF.
Gestation Surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols.
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Breakdown of Intended Parents’ Cost
The estimated cost for the surrogacy process ranges between $90,000 – $175,000. The final cost to the intended parents is dependent upon the IVF protocol recommended by their fertility doctor.
|Agency Related Costs||$18,000 total|
|*First installment agency fee|
(due upon execution of Agency Agreement)
|*Second installment agency fee|
(due upon matching with Surrogate)
Estimated Cost for Surrogacy: $90,000 – $175,000
|Basic Surrogate Compensation|
(1st time Surrogate)
|$30,000 – $35,000|
|Experienced Surrogate||additional $5,000 for each surrogate pregnancy|
(Paid monthly after confirmed fetal heartbeat)
|Multiple Pregnancy (Twins)||additional $5,000 + Base Compensation|
|Embryo Transfer Fee||$1,500 per transfer|
|Mock Trial/Cancelled Cycle||$500|
(Amniocentesis, D&C, CVS, etc.)
|$500 per procedure|
|Maternity Clothing||$750 (Single) |
(Paid at 12 weeks of pregnancy)
|Loss of Tubes||$1,200 per tube|
|Loss of Uterus||$2,500|
|Draft and negotiate agreement between Intended Parents and Surrogate||$3,000|
|Legal fee for Surrogate Mother Contract||$1,500 – $2,500|
|Court Order Birth Certificate||$2,500 – $5,000|
|Escrow Management Fee||$1,000|
|Health Insurance for the Surrogate||$25,000|
|Term Life Insurance||$595 plus sales tax|
|International Newborn Health Insurance||$22,500 (singleton) |
|Lost Wages (surrogate)||varies (based upon salary)|
|Lost Wages (partner)||$1,000|
|Housekeeping (Doctor ordered bed rest)||$75 per week|
|Childcare (Doctor ordered bed rest)||$100 per week|
|Pump Breast Milk (if requested)||$250 per week|
What New Beginnings Surrogacy Offers
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
Compensation for Surrogate Mothers
We are proud to offer among the highest compensation packages for surrogates in the United States.
If you meet our basic mental and physical health requirements, you can experience the joy of surrogacy and give a childless couple the gift of life. Take our user-friendly Prescreening Quiz to begin your application process today!
How much do first-time surrogates make? If you are new to surrogacy, you must have a history of healthy childbirth and be between the ages of 21 and 39. As a successful first-time surrogate, you can expect to receive a base compensation ranging between $35,000 and $40,000.
Experienced surrogate compensation. If this is your second or third time as an experienced surrogate, you will receive $5,000 in addition to a base compensation ranging between $35,000 and $40,000.
Multiple pregnancy (twins). Should you agree with your Intended Parents to transfer more than one embryo during the IVF procedure, and you are impregnated with twins, you will receive $5,000 in addition to your base compensation.
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Surrogacy Experts want to help guide you through the entire surrogacy process. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.