How You Can Build a Gestational Surrogacy Support System
You don’t have to undertake gestational surrogacy alone. Reach out for support from a leading agency. LOOK: We recommend that both parties – intended parents and gestational surrogates – build and lean on a solid personal support system. A leading gestational surrogate agency is a wealth of information for first-time surrogates as well as intended parents.
Surrogacy Support System
Many gestational surrogates have relationships with friends and family members who are unable to conceive a child on their own. These selfless surrogates are often motivated to help childless couples because of their existing relationships. When a surrogate decides to go forward, her personal support system is an invaluable asset used to navigate the physical and emotional aspects of the surrogacy process.
Benefits of a Surrogacy Support System
Discover the many benefits of an emotional support system during your surrogacy journey. A solid surrogacy support system provides valuable guidance throughout the IVF conception process, pregnancy, and birth of the baby. With the help of a surrogacy support system, all parties will have a positive experience involving less stress.
A solid surrogacy support system will:
- Provide emotional support
- Provide practical assistance
During the IVF process and pregnancy, surrogates may experience moments of stress, frustration, and doubt. These emotions can be alleviated through a solid surrogacy support system when there are friends and family to call on for help.
Practical assistance is needed when you are physically exhausted and mentally drained. If you find that you cannot keep up with your daily tasks, your surrogacy support system can help.
Don’t be afraid to ask for practical help:
- Running errands
- Babysitting during medical appointments
- Cleaning the house
- Cooking meals
Your Surrogacy Support System
The experts at New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you to decide on the members of your surrogacy support system. These members will be those who are capable of contributing a positive force during your surrogacy experience.
- The intended parents
- Your partner
- Your parents
- Your siblings
- Your extended family members
- Your close friends
- Friends you’ve met at a surrogacy support group
Once you have decided upon who is in your surrogacy support network, give each member a role. Some team members may be involved in your decision-making and planning processes. Others members may only be involved in helping you through your pregnancy and birth.
Gestational Surrogacy Leader
Only a leader in gestational surrogacy is renowned for locating perfect matches between intended parents and gestational surrogate mothers. We are a boutique surrogacy agency offering a personalized approach to expediting the gestational surrogacy process.
Boutique Surrogacy Process
At New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a unique approach to the gestational surrogacy process for intended parents and their surrogate mother.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
How Gestational Surrogacy Works
Relying on state-of-the-art IVF performed by world renowned world renowned fertility specialists, we oversee the facilitation of embryo transfer from the intended parents to their chosen surrogate mother.
Gestation Surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols.
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
New Beginnings Surrogacy offers an expedited experience without sacrificing a personalized touch.
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
The basic steps of gestational surrogacy in conjunction with IVF.
- Stimulation of the growth and development of multiple egg follicles within the intended mother’s ovaries using fertility drugs (FSH- follicle stimulating hormones), also known as controlled hyperstimulation of the ovaries
- Monitoring of the growth of the egg follicles through regular ultrasounds and blood tests
- Surgical removal of matured eggs from the follicles on the ovaries through technique known as aspiration
- Fertilization of the eggs with the intended father’s sperm – or donor sperm – in a controlled laboratory setting through a technique known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo culture in vitro for several days – allowing the embryos to grow and develop in the laboratory
- Transfer of a predetermined number of quality embryos into the uterus of the gestational surrogate using a catheter – similar to that of a Pap smear procedure
- Progesterone is prescribed daily via suppository to help prepare the gestational surrogate’s uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg – the embryo
- A pregnancy test is scheduled on a date prescribed by the doctor through a blood draw
Surrogacy Support System Experts
The Team of Gestational Surrogacy Support System Experts at New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you build and maintain a personal support system during your surrogacy journey. Schedule your initial consultation by calling 855.241.2644.Posted on: August 7, 2018