New York is not a surrogate-friendly state. Any contract entered into between Intended Parents and a Potential Surrogate living in NYC will not be enforceable under New York state law. Intended Parents living in NYC may enter into a valid and enforceable contract with a potential candidate living in a state recognizing the surrogacy process.
New York Surrogate LawIf you live in NYC and want to seek out a surrogate mother to help you have a baby, you must find a leading agency who will locate a prospective candidate living in a surrogate-friendly state. Your chosen surrogate mother cannot reside in the state of New York.
State Surrogate LawsThe laws and regulations covering gestational surrogacy change yearly in every state, so New York may eventually evolve to recognize these contracts. The best news: New Beginnings Surrogacy will help ensure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize an enforceable contract with an out-of-state surrogate mother.
Candidates for SurrogacyMany women are unable to carry a baby to full term, even though they can produce viable eggs.
- Women who have undergone a hysterectomy
- Women suffering severe complications with pregnancy
- Women with medical conditions preventing pregnancy
- Women suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss
- Same sex couples
Enforceable Surrogate Mother Contract</strongOnce a match has been made with an out-of-state surrogate mother, a solid surrogacy contract will secure the rights and responsibilities of all parties – before, during and after birth. To protect and preserve your rights as intended parents – and the rights of your future baby – work through a reputable gestational surrogacy agency. New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you navigate the laws in your state and make sure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize your surrogacy contract. An enforceable surrogacy contract must encompass a clear definition of your rights and liabilities in the case of:
- IVF failure(s)
- Pregnancy complications
- Multiple pregnancy
- Birth complications
Surrogate Process in BriefAs a leading gestational surrogacy agency, we facilitate the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and a surrogate mother through state-of-the art IVF technology.
- An egg is retrieved from the intended mother and fertilized with the intended father’s sperm (or donor sperm)
- The cultured embryo is then transferred to the surrogate mother’s uterus
- The surrogate mother then carries the pregnancy to full term
- The intended parents are intimately involved with the pregnancy
- The intended parents are present at the birth of the baby to assume parenting responsibilities
- Through gestational surrogacy, the surrogate mother has no genetic relationship to the baby
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Surrogate Matching ProcessOnly a leading surrogate agency will help you navigate the matching process between the intended parents and a potential surrogate mother.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited surrogate matching services back by a proven success record
Leading Surrogate AgencyNew Beginnings Surrogacy is international leading surrogate agency offering:
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services backed by a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother