We are a specialty agency having a proven track record of successfully matching Intended Parents with fully-vetted Gestational Carriers worldwide. Only a leading agency can help you in finding your perfect match.
Perfect Gestational Carrier MatchAt New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a warm, inviting and enjoyable experience during every step of your journey as an intended parent. Because our personal matching coordinators are devoted and experienced, our clients are afforded the best opportunity to find a perfect match.
- Top compensation for gestational carriers
- Strict screening for gestational carriers
- Affordability for intended parents
The Matching ProcessThe process of finding a perfect gestational carrier match typically involves:
- Reviewing the profiles of potential candidates
- Having a phone conversation with potential candidates
- Having an in-person meeting with potential candidates
- Once a match is agreed upon, our personal matching coordinators will assist with all legal working including the execution of contracts
- Devoted to providing an inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Guidance in every step of the matching process
- Highest surrogate compensation rates
- Best surrogate options for intended parents
- Personal care with your own dedicated matching coordinator
- Legal, medical, and personal counseling during the matching process
- Fast matching services without sacrificing a personal touch
- Proven track record of happy families
IVF ProcessAfter the contract between the intended parents and their gestational carrier has been finalized, the next step is to begin the IVF process with the assistance of a leading fertility doctor.
- The menstrual cycles of the intended mother and gestational carrier are synchronized through medications suppressing their natural hormone production.
- Replacement hormones are administered to mimic the stages of a normal cycle in a controlled manner using estrogen and progesterone.
- The intended mother then undergoes a regimen of fertility medications to stimulate her egg follicle growth and induce the maturation of several eggs for surgical retrieval.
- After retrieval, the intended mother’s eggs are fertilized with the intended father’s sperm in vitro (in a lab)
- Once the resulting embryos have developed to a quality stage in a controlled laboratory setting, a predetermined number are transferred to the gestational carrier’s uterus for implantation.
- The gestational carrier then delivers the baby.
- The intended parents are intimately involved throughout the pregnancy and are present at the birth of the baby to assume legal parenting responsibilities.
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm