The average price of the best surrogacy agency ranges between $90,000 and $175,000. The estimated price of your successful surrogacy process will be determined by the IVF protocol recommended by your fertility doctor. Check out our Cost Overview.
Average Price of the Best Surrogacy AgencyWe are a leading gestational surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching Intended Parents with a perfect Surrogate Mother at an affordable cost. Surrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own. When a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a fully-vetted surrogate mother can help. A surrogate has no biological link to the baby she gives birth to for the Intended Parents. Gestational surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- Affordability for intended parents
Breakdown of the Cost of a Surrogate MotherLife Insurance Policy An insurance policy in the amount of $250,000 or $500,000, naming the surrogate as the insured, must be purchased. The terms and cost of the insurance policy will be quoted by New Life Insurance. The surrogate will be reimbursed for this expense by the intended parents. The primary beneficiary or beneficiaries of the insurance policy will be named by the surrogate.
- Patient, egg donor or egg donor recipient in the amount of $250,000
- Combined total insurance for patient and egg donor in the amount of $500,000
Legal CostsOnly attorneys having expertise in surrogacy contract law will be retained to negotiate, draft, and finalize the necessary written agreements between the parties.
- Surrogacy Agreement between parents and surrogate – $3,000
- Surrogate Mother’s Agreement with agency – $1,500 – $2,500
Clinical FeesClinical fees are comprised of expected and unexpected medical expenses that could arise during a pregnancy.
- Embryo transfer fee – $1,500
- Invasive procedure fee – $500 (amniocentesis, D&C, CVS, other)
- Mock or canceled cycle fee – $500
- Selective reduction procedure fee – $1,500
- Loss of tubes benefit – $1,200 per tube
- Loss of uterus benefit – $2,500
Prenatal Care CostsThese costs will vary based on what the surrogate’s doctor charges for her prenatal care. The surrogate may have medical insurance that will cover prenatal care costs. If not, medical insurance coverage will be secured by the intended parents.
Delivery FeeC-section deliveries are far more common than vaginal births in surrogate pregnancies. A C-section may become a very viable or necessary option for delivery – especially in the event of a twin pregnancy.
- Fee for delivery of the baby via C-section – $2,500
Other expenses for a surrogate motherOther common allowances paid by intended parents are necessary to provide as much comfort, care, and convenience to the surrogate mother during her pregnancy. Monthly Allowance – $200 per month (typically child care/household support).
- Maternity Clothing Allowance – $750 for singleton and $1,000 for twins paid at the 12th week of pregnancy
- Breastmilk Pumping Fee – $250 per week plus supplies (when requested by parents post-delivery)
What we offer:
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure our intended parents have the best choices
- Providing expedited matching services backed by a proven success record
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering the best references for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical and psychological consultation
- Reference to a leading surrogate life insurance provider
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother