If you live in Virginia and your fertility specialist has recommended surrogacy as the best option for you to have a baby, you must ensure that your legal rights as Intended Parents are protected. Under Virginia law, Intended Parents cannot compensate their surrogate for her time. The surrogate can only receive pay for reasonable medical expenses and ancillary costs.
Virginia Surrogate LawUnder Virginia law, Intended Parents wanting to birth a child through surrogacy must be a married couple. Unmarried couples may opt for surrogacy, however, only one of the parents who is biologically related can be listed on the birth certificate of the child. The other parent will need to legally adopt the child after birth to obtain legal parental rights.
Surrogacy Requirements in VirginiaAll women who are considering being a surrogate mother must meet the following criteria.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 39
- Be in good health with a BMI of 31 or less – however this is not completely exclusive
- Have given birth to at least one child with no pregnancy problems
- Have completed medical and psychological evaluations
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs
- Have the ability to pass a criminal background check
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Take our user-friendly prescreening test to see if you qualify
Affordable Surrogacy in VirginiaThe cost overview of having a surrogate mother help you have a baby ranges between $90,000 and $175,000. Your final cost will depend upon the IVF protocol recommended by your fertility doctor. We are a leading gestational surrogacy agency having unparalleled success in matching intended parents with surrogate mothers at an affordable cost. New Beginnings Surrogacy is an international surrogacy agency. We offer an expedited surrogacy experience without sacrificing a personalized touch. Intended Parents come to us from around the world because they know we offer a caring staff and client-friendly accessibility.
Candidates for Surrogacy in VirginiaWhen a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a fully-vetted surrogate can help. A surrogate mother has no biological link to the baby she gives birth to for the Intended Parents. Surrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own. Surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols using:
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Enforcement of Surrogacy ContractsTo draft and secure an enforceable surrogacy contract, the signed document must clearly set forth the terms and conditions for all parties – before, during and after birth. Why does this matter? To protect and preserve your rights as Intended Parents – and the rights of your future baby – you must work through a reputable surrogacy agency.
Surrogacy ExpertiseThe experts at New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you to confirm all current laws and potential legal issues that could arise during your journey to have a baby in Virginia. Our primary goal is to ensure that the entire surrogacy process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Devoted to providing an inviting, reliable, and enjoyable surrogacy experience
- Guidance in every step of the surrogacy process
- Highest surrogate compensation rates
- Best surrogate options for intended parents
- Personal care with your own dedicated surrogacy coordinator
- Legal, medical, and personal counseling during the surrogacy process
- Fast matching services
- Proven track record of happy families
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest surrogate compensation rates to ensure the perfect match
- A personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited surrogacy matching services backed by a proven success record
Surrogacy ExpertiseSurrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own. Intended Parents worldwide seek out our services knowing we are a specialty agency having unparalleled surrogate mother matching capabilities.
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- Affordability for intended parents