Gestational surrogacy is legally permitted in the state of Oklahoma because no statute or published case prohibits the practice. New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you navigate the laws in Oklahoma and make sure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize your surrogacy contract.
Surrogacy in OklahomaAlthough Oklahoma has no defined laws governing surrogacy, the procedure is not illegal. A well-defined surrogacy contract must be entered into between the Intended Parents and their matched Fully-Vetted Surrogate Mother to ensure that each party’s rights and interests are protected.
Surrogacy ContractTo draft and secure an enforceable surrogacy contract, the signed document must clearly set forth the terms and conditions for all parties – before, during and after birth. To protect and preserve your rights as intended parents – and the rights of your future baby – always work through a reputable surrogacy agency. Separate attorneys for Intended Parents and their matched Surrogate will negotiate a written contract to address the following terms and conditions below (and more).
- Rights and responsibilities of each party
- Potential risks and complications for each party
- Surrogate compensation – including terms for failed pregnancy
- Surrogate life insurance policy
- Hospital plans for delivery of the baby
- How the Intended Parents’ parental rights will be established
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
Semi-Surrogacy Friendly States
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Research Your State’s Gestational Surrogacy LawsYou must always research your state’s official government page for the most up-to-date gestational surrogacy laws. The laws and regulations covering gestational surrogacy change yearly, state-by-state. Only consult with an agency versed in gestational surrogacy laws in your state.
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are expressly banned and not enforced
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are permitted and enforced
- Where the legality and enforcement remains unclear under the law
- Where the intended parents reside
- Location of the surrogate
- Location of planned delivery
Gestational Surrogacy Law MapThe experts at New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you to confirm all current laws and potential legal issues that could arise during your journey to have a baby in your state. You can also check out our Surrogacy State Law Map to see whether or not your state is surrogacy-friendly. Remember – the state your potential surrogate resides must also be surrogacy-friendly. Leading Surrogacy Agency At New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a unique approach to the gestational surrogacy process for Intended Parents and their matched fully-vetted Surrogate Mother.
What we offer:
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm