How Much Do You Get Paid as a Surrogate Mother?
September 30, 2019 • admin • Paid as a Surrogate
A fully-vetted surrogate mother can expect to get paid between $35,000 and $40,000 in compensation. Don’t hesitate to call one of our surrogacy experts for more information about surrogate rights and responsibilities in exchange for one of the highest compensation packages in the United States.
Get Paid as a SurrogateIf you meet our basic mental and physical health requirements, you can experience the joy of surrogacy and give a childless couple the gift of life. Take our user-friendly prescreening test to begin your application process today!
- If you are new to surrogacy, you must have a history of healthy childbirth and be between the ages of 21 and 39
- As a successful first-time surrogate, you can expect to receive a base compensation ranging between $35,000 and $40,000
- If this is your second or third time as an experienced surrogate, you will receive $5,000 in addition to a base compensation ranging between $35,000 and $40,000
- Should you agree with your Intended Parents to transfer more than one embryo during the IVF procedure, and you are impregnated with twins, you will receive $5,000 in addition to your base compensation
Surrogate Referral ProgramNew Beginnings Surrogacy is excited to offer our Surrogate Referral Program to our former and current surrogate mothers. You will be eligible to receive $500.00 for each accepted referrals. After the referred surrogate has signed the agreement contract with Intended Parents, you will be eligible to receive $250.00 and the remaining $250.00 after a completed embryo transfer. Giving the Gift of Life as a Surrogate Mother A gestational surrogate mother helps couples facing many fertility challenges.
- Women who have undergone a hysterectomy
- Women suffering severe complications with pregnancy
- Women with medical conditions preventing pregnancy
- Women suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss
- Same sex couples
Surrogate Mother Acceptance ProcessIf you want to explore the possibility of becoming a surrogate mother to help a couple have a baby, the experts at New Beginnings Surrogacy are wanting to talk to you. Not every woman is accepted into our program. To begin:
- You must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- You must meet some basic requirements
Basic Surrogate Mother Requirements
- You must be committed to our surrogacy program and the intended parents
- You must be in good health with a BMI no higher than 31
- If your BMI is slightly higher than 31, you should still make contact with us.
- You must have delivered one healthy baby
- You prior pregnancy must have been uncomplicated
- You cannot use tobacco, drink alcohol, or illegal drugs
- You must clear a criminal background check
- You must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- You must between 21 and 29
- Have completed medical and psychological evaluations
- Have retained an independent attorney to finalize a written agreement between the parties
Surrogacy Process in BriefA leading gestational surrogacy service facilitates the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and a surrogate mother through IVF technology.
- An egg is retrieved from the intended mother and fertilized with the intended father’s sperm (or donor sperm)
- The cultured embryo is then transferred to the surrogate mother’s uterus
- The surrogate mother then carries the pregnancy to full term
- The intended parents are intimately involved with the pregnancy
- The intended parents are present at the birth of the baby to assume parenting responsibilities
- Through gestational surrogacy, the surrogate mother has no genetic relationship to the baby
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Leading Gestational Surrogate AgencyIntended Parents worldwide seek out New Beginnings Surrogacy’s services knowing we are a specialty agency having unparalleled surrogate mother matching capabilities.
Experienced Surrogate Mother AgencyNew Beginnings Surrogacy is a leading gestational surrogacy agency offering:
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother