No – to be a candidate as a surrogate, you must be between the ages of 21 and 38. You cannot be a surrogate at 18. New Beginnings Surrogacy is a leading agency for only qualified surrogate candidates. We offer fully-vetted candidates meeting our strict – yet reasonable – requirements.
Surrogate Acceptance ProcessIf you’re between the ages of 21 and 38 and want to explore the possibility of becoming a surrogate mother to help a couple have a baby, the experts at New Beginnings Surrogacy are wanting to talk to you. Not every woman is accepted into our program. To see if you pre-qualify, take our fast and easy prescreening quiz. To begin:
- You must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- You must meet some basic requirements
Basic Surrogate Requirements
- You must between 21 and 38
- You must be in good health with a BMI no higher than 31
- If your BMI is slightly higher than 31, you should still make contact with us
- You must have delivered one healthy baby
- You prior pregnancy must have been uncomplicated
- You cannot use tobacco, drink alcohol, or illegal drugs
- You must clear a criminal background check
- You must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- You must be committed to our surrogacy program and the intended parents
Giving the Gift of Life as a SurrogateAs a surrogate mother, you will have the opportunity to give the gift of life to a childless couple. Many women are unable to carry a baby to full term, even though they can produce viable eggs. A surrogate mother helps couples facing many fertility challenges.
- Women who have undergone a hysterectomy
- Women suffering severe complications with pregnancy
- Women with medical conditions preventing pregnancy
- Women suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss
- Same sex couples
Surrogacy Process in Conjunction with IVFA leading gestational surrogacy service facilitates the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and a surrogate mother through IVF technology.
- An egg is retrieved from the intended mother and fertilized with the intended father’s sperm
- The cultured embryo is then transferred to the surrogate mother’s uterus
- The surrogate mother then carries the pregnancy to full term
- The intended parents are intimately involved with the pregnancy
- The intended parents are present at the birth of the baby to assume physical and legal parental custody
- Through gestational surrogacy, the surrogate mother has no genetic relationship to the baby
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Leading Gestational Surrogacy AgencyWhen a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a fully-vetted gestational surrogate mother can help. A gestational surrogate has no biological link to the baby she gives be to. The best part? Gestational surrogacy helps couples realize their dream of having a biologically connected baby of their own. Intended Parents worldwide seek out New Beginnings Surrogacy’s services knowing we are a specialty agency having unparalleled surrogate mother matching capabilities.
Compensation for a Surrogate MotherWe are proud to offer among the highest compensation packages for surrogates in the United States. As a fully-vetted surrogate mother, you will be eligible to receive $35,000 – $40,000 in compensation.
Surrogate Mother Referral ProgramNew Beginnings is excited to offer our Surrogate Referral Program to our former and current surrogate mothers. You will be eligible to receive $500.00 for each accepted referrals. After the referred surrogate mother has signed the agreement contract with Intended Parents, you will be eligible to receive $250.00 and the remaining $250.00 after a completed embryo transfer.
Best Surrogate AgencyNew Beginnings Surrogacy is an experienced agency offering:
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond the norm with the goal of taking care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Dedicated personal coordinators to oversee the entire gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother