Why We Promote Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness
October 15, 2019 • admin • Pregnancy & Infant Loss
Our Team of Surrogacy Experts avidly promote Pregnancy Infant Loss Awareness in October – and throughout the year. When a loved one has lost a child to stillbirth, miscarriage, SIDS – you can proactively promote awareness of their grief and encourage them through this movement.
Pregnancy & Infant Loss AwarenessToday – October 15th – is a day to light a candle to remember the babies lost too soon. Light a candle at 7 p.m. your local time and keep it lit for one hour to create a continuous wave of light. Click here to discover more ways to honor lost babies on October 15th.
Surrogacy LeaderOnly an international leader in surrogacy can locate the perfect match between Intended Parents and a Fully-Vetted Surrogate in an expedited time frame. As a leader, we are endorsed by the world renowned fertility clinic – New Hope Fertility Center. Working in tandem with the best fertility specialists, and attorneys versed in the laws of surrogacy in your state, we will seamlessly guide you through the entire process – from start to finish. We provide a unique and personalized approach throughout your surrogacy experience.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond the norm
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to the best choices for a perfect match
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services backed by a proven success record
Leading Surrogacy ServicesNew Beginnings Surrogacy is a leading surrogacy service having unparalleled success in matching intended parents with prospective surrogate mother candidates. We offer an expedited experience without sacrificing a personalized touch.
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother