The greatest benefit of gestational surrogacy over traditional surrogacy is that the child is biologically related to the Intended Parents – mother and father. Through gestational surrogacy, the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the baby.
Gestational SurrogacyThrough state-of-the-art IVF, the intended mother’s ovaries are induced into producing multiple egg follicles with fertility medication. Her eggs are surgically retrieved and then fertilized with the intended father’s sperm through a process known as ICSI. This is a procedure used to directly inject a sperm into an egg. After the embryos have developed to a quality stage in vitro (in the lab), one or more are transferred to the surrogate mother’s uterus.
Traditional SurrogacyWith traditional surrogacy, the surrogate’s eggs are artificially inseminated with the intended father’s sperm.
Choose Gestational SurrogacyAs a leader in the nation, we are a full-service gestational surrogacy agency endorsed by the world renowned fertility clinic – New Hope Fertility Center. Working in tandem with the best fertility specialists, we will seamlessly guide you through the entire gestational surrogacy process – from start to finish. From the perfect match – to the birth of a healthy baby – we provide a unique and personalized approach throughout the gestational surrogacy process.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
State-of-the-Art IVF TechnologyHere are the basic steps encompassing gestational surrogacy in conjunction with state-of-the-art IVF.
- Stimulation of the growth and development of multiple egg follicles within the intended mother’s ovaries using fertility drugs (FSH- follicle stimulating hormones), also known as controlled hyperstimulation of the ovaries
- Monitoring of the growth of the egg follicles through regular ultrasounds and blood tests
- Surgical removal of matured eggs from the follicles on the ovaries through technique known as aspiration
- Fertilization of the eggs with the intended father’s sperm – or donor sperm – in a controlled laboratory setting through a technique known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo culture in vitro for several days – allowing the embryos to grow and develop in the laboratory
- Transfer of a predetermined number of quality embryos into the uterus of the gestational surrogate using a catheter – similar to that of a Pap smear procedure
- Progesterone is prescribed daily via suppository to help prepare the gestational surrogate’s uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg – the embryo
- A pregnancy test is scheduled on a date prescribed by the doctor through a blood draw