A leading surrogate agency is one having the experience of providing quality and cost-efficient services clients nationally and worldwide. New Beginnings Surrogacy is a leading surrogate agency reaching to a broad spectrum of clients with a personalized approach that expedites the gestational surrogacy process.
Leading Surrogate AgencyAt New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a unique approach to the gestational surrogacy process for intended parents and their chosen surrogate mother.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
How Gestational Surrogacy WorksWe will facilitate the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and their chosen surrogate mother through IVF. Gestation Surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols.
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
Cost of a Surrogate AgencyThe cost overview of using a gestational surrogate will be determined based on the IVF protocol being recommended by your fertility specialist. Your gestational surrogacy journey is affordable when you work through an agency specializing in expeditiously matching intended parents with their perfect surrogate.
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
Compensation for Surrogate MothersWe are proud to offer among the highest compensation packages for surrogates in the United States. New Beginnings Surrogates will receive $35,000 – $40,000 in compensation. If you have any questions about surrogate compensation, please contact New Beginnings Surrogacy for more information.
Surrogate Referral ProgramNew Beginnings is excited to offer our Surrogate Referral Program to our former and current surrogate mothers. You will be eligible to receive $500.00 for each accepted referrals. After the referred surrogate has signed the agreement contract with Intended Parents, you will be eligible to receive $250.00 and the remaining $250.00 after a completed embryo transfer.
IVF BasicsThe basic steps of gestational surrogacy in conjunction with IVF.
- Stimulation of the growth and development of multiple egg follicles within the intended mother’s ovaries using fertility drugs (FSH- follicle stimulating hormones), also known as controlled hyperstimulation of the ovaries
- Monitoring of the growth of the egg follicles through regular ultrasounds and blood tests
- Surgical removal of matured eggs from the follicles on the ovaries through technique known as aspiration
- Fertilization of the eggs with the intended father’s sperm – or donor sperm – in a controlled laboratory setting through a technique known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo culture in vitro for several days – allowing the embryos to grow and develop in the laboratory
- Transfer of a predetermined number of quality embryos into the uterus of the gestational surrogate using a catheter – similar to that of a Pap smear procedure
- Progesterone is prescribed daily via suppository to help prepare the gestational surrogate’s uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg – the embryo
- A pregnancy test is scheduled on a date prescribed by the doctor through a blood draw