Oklahoma Surrogacy Laws
If your fertility specialist has recommended surrogacy as the best option for you to have a baby – and you live in Oklahoma – you must ensure that your legal rights as Intended Parents are protected. This is because Oklahoma law makes contracts for surrogacy difficult to enforce.
Oklahoma Surrogate Law
Oklahoma does not have a law that explicitly sets forth surrogacy rights and responsibilities. Oklahoma’s laws for surrogacy are grounded in prohibitions against child trafficking. These laws prohibit the acceptance, offer or payment of compensation in connection with the transfer of legal or physical custody or adoption of a minor child. However, Oklahoma’s law do permit the payment of medical expenses for the birth mother of a child that is to be adopted.
Oklahoma Surrogacy Laws
Bottom Line: Surrogacy contracts only providing for medical expense reimbursement to a surrogate mother are legal and enforceable. Other terms of compensation or responsibilities of the surrogate mother pursuant to a contract will not be enforceable in an Oklahoma court of law.
New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you navigate the laws in Oklahoma to ensure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize your enforceable gestational surrogacy contract.
New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you navigate the laws in your state by making sure you are represented by an experienced attorney who can draft and finalize your gestational surrogacy contract pursuant to Oklahoma state law.
Nearly half of the states have some legislation relating to gestational surrogacy. Today, more and more laws are being introduced to encourage gestational surrogacy.
This is why you must always research your state’s official government page for the most up-to-date gestational surrogacy laws. The laws and regulations covering gestational surrogacy change yearly. Only consult with an agency versed in gestational surrogacy laws in your state.
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are expressly banned and not enforced
- Where gestational surrogacy contracts are permitted and enforced
- Where the legality and enforceability remains unclear under the law
The best states to find a surrogate will differ based on every couple’s exact needs.
- Where the intended parents reside
- Location of the surrogate
- Location of planned delivery
Gestational Surrogate Mother Requirements
All women who are considering being gestational surrogate mother must meet the following criteria.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 39
- Be in good health with a BMI of 31 or less – however this is not completely exclusive
- Have given birth to at least one child with no pregnancy problems
- Have completed medical and psychological evaluations
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs
- Have the ability to pass a criminal background check
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Take our prescreening-quiz to see if you qualify
Enforcement of Surrogacy Contracts
To draft and secure an enforceable surrogacy contract, the signed document must clearly set forth the terms and conditions for all parties – before, during and after birth. Why does this matter? To protect and preserve your rights as intended parents – and the rights of your future baby – you must work through a reputable gestational surrogacy agency.
Surrogacy Law Expertise
The experts at New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you to confirm all current laws and potential legal issues that could arise during your journey to have a baby in your state. Our primary goal is to ensure that the entire surrogacy process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Devoted to providing an inviting, reliable, and enjoyable surrogacy experience
- Guidance in every step of the surrogacy process
- Highest surrogate compensation rates
- Best surrogate options for intended parents
- Personal care with your own dedicated surrogacy coordinator
- Legal, medical, and personal counseling during the surrogacy process
- Fast matching services
- Proven track record of happy families
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
Gestational Surrogacy Expertise
When a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term, a fully-vetted gestational surrogate mother can help. Intended parents worldwide seek out New Beginnings Surrogacy’s services knowing we are a specialty agency having unparalleled surrogate mother matching capabilities.
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- Affordability for intended parents
Leading Oklahoma Surrogacy Agency
The experts at New Beginnings Surrogacy will help you to confirm all current laws and potential legal issues that could arise during your journey to have a baby in the state of Oklahoma.
Our Team of Surrogacy Experts want to help guide you through the entire gestational surrogacy process and ensure that your legal rights are protected. We can help you find the perfect surrogate match. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.