May 12th – 18th is National Women’s Health Week!
During National Women’s Health Week each year, millions of women take steps to improve their health. The week serves as a reminder for women to make their health a priority and build positive health habits for life. The 20th annual National Women’s Health Week kicks off on Mother’s Day – May 12th – and is celebrated through May 18, 2019. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office on Women’s Health leads National Women’s Health Week to encourage all women to be as healthy as possible.
Steps to Better Health
To improve your physical and mental health, you can:
- Visit a fertility specialist for a well-woman visit
- Get active by doing yoga for health
- Eat healthy
- Pay attention to mental health, including getting enough sleep and managing stress through fertility counseling
- Avoid unhealthy behaviors, such as smoking, texting while driving, and not wearing a seat belt or bicycle helmet
These steps are the foundation for a lifetime of good health. They can help you be as healthy as possible.
How to Participate in National Women’s Health Week
The Office on Women’s Health invites you to:
- Take one or all of the steps above for good health
- Learn more about healthy living by age
- Spread the word using social media and promotional tools
- Use #NWHW in any social media messages you share
- Organize events or activities in your community
Fertility Awareness Movements
Fertility awareness dates throughout the year.
- Cervical Health Awareness Month: January
- Endometriosis Awareness Month: March
- National Woman’s Health Week: May 12th – 18th
- World Infertility Awareness Month: June
- Men’s Health Month: June
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Awareness Month: September
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month: September
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month: October
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day: October
Women’s Health and Infertility Awareness
Pregnancy success is reliant on many patient-focused variables.
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- IVF protocol recommended
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic testing to select only quality embryos for transfer – PGD, PGS/NGS
- Gender Selection
Best IVF Protocols>
Leading Surrogacy Agency
A leading surrogacy agency has a proven record of providing quality and cost-efficient services to clients. New Beginnings Surrogacy is a leading surrogacy agency renowned for its expertise in expediting the surrogacy process – from making a perfect match to the birth of a baby.
Unique Approach to Surrogacy
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
Leading Surrogacy Experts
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Experts want to help guide you through the entire surrogacy process. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.
Posted on: May 10, 2019