Discover a Boutique Surrogacy Agency
Only a gestational surrogacy agency specializing in locating perfect matches between intended parents and gestational surrogate mothers is renowned as boutique. A boutique surrogacy agency is one offering a personalized approach to expediting the gestational surrogacy process.
Boutique Surrogacy Process
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
How Gestational Surrogacy Works
We will facilitate the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and their chosen surrogate mother through IVF.
Gestation Surrogacy may be achieved in a variety of IVF protocols.
- Intended mother’s eggs
- Donor eggs
- Intended father’s sperm
- Donor sperm
New Beginnings Surrogacy offers an expedited experience without sacrificing a personalized touch.
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
The basic steps of gestational surrogacy in conjunction with IVF.
- Stimulation of the growth and development of multiple egg follicles within the intended mother’s ovaries using fertility drugs (FSH- follicle stimulating hormones), also known as controlled hyperstimulation of the ovaries
- Monitoring of the growth of the egg follicles through regular ultrasounds and blood tests
- Surgical removal of matured eggs from the follicles on the ovaries through technique known as aspiration
- Fertilization of the eggs with the intended father’s sperm – or donor sperm – in a controlled laboratory setting through a technique known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo culture in vitro for several days – allowing the embryos to grow and develop in the laboratory
- Transfer of a predetermined number of quality embryos into the uterus of the gestational surrogate using a catheter – similar to that of a Pap smear procedure
- Progesterone is prescribed daily via suppository to help prepare the gestational surrogate’s uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg – the embryo
- A pregnancy test is scheduled on a date prescribed by the doctor through a blood draw
Boutique Class Surrogacy Experts
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Surrogacy Experts want to help guide you through the entire surrogacy process. We can help you find the perfect surrogate match. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.
Posted on: July 6, 2018