All About New Life Insurance
A solid surrogacy contract includes the requirement for the purchase of a life insurance policy naming the surrogate as the insured and designating her beneficiaries. This life insurance policy can be purchased in the amount of $250,000 or $500,000. The amount of the policy will be agreed to between the parties and set forth in their written contract. The purpose of the insurance policy is to protect the surrogate mother’s health, as well as the intended parents’ financial exposure.
- Intended Parents reimburse their Surrogate Mother for the cost of the policy
- Terms and cost of the life insurance policy will be quoted by New Life Agency
New Life Insurance Agency
We highly recommend New Life for assistance in securing a life insurance policy. New Life specializes in IVF insurance in conjunction with surrogacy and has insured over 3,000 births worldwide – paying out over $35 million to new parents and surrogate mother beneficiaries.
New Life Agency is the only full-service insurance agency exclusively serving fertility patients.
- Intended Parents
- Egg Donors
- IVF Complication Insurance
- Newborn twin and family life insurance
IVF Cycle Complication Insurance Coverage
New Life specializes in insurance coverage for IVF in conjunction with surrogacy. This coverage provides protection from complications arising during an IVF cycle.
Insurance Coverage Amounts
- Patient, egg donor or egg donor recipient in the amount of $250,000
- Combined total insurance for patient and egg donor in the amount of $500,000
- Business Phone: 877.952.5433 (LIFE)
- Website: New Life Agency
New Life Insurance Policy
The terms and cost of the insurance policy will be quoted by New Life Agency. The surrogate will be reimbursed for this expense by the intended parents. The primary beneficiary or beneficiaries of the insurance policy will be named by the surrogate.
New Life specialized in surrogacy insurance and has insured over 3,000 births worldwide.
Leading Surrogacy Agency
At New Beginnings Surrogacy, we offer a unique approach to the gestational surrogacy process for intended parents and their surrogate.
- Devotion to an inviting, reliable and enjoyable gestational surrogacy experience
- Providing gestational surrogacy services above and beyond
- Taking care of you throughout every step of the gestational surrogacy process
- Offering the highest gestational surrogate compensation rates to ensure every intended parents’ best choice
- Offering a personal care dedicated coordinator
- Offering a reference for legal consultation
- Offering a reference for medical consultation
- Providing expedited gestational surrogacy matching services back by a proven success record
How Gestational Surrogacy Works
After a perfect match has been made, we will work in sync with a leading fertility specialist to help facilitate the embryo transfer process between the intended parents and their chosen surrogate through IVF.
What New Beginnings Surrogacy Offers
- Top compensation for surrogate mothers
- Strict screening for surrogate mothers
- In-depth review of medical records
- In-depth psychological evaluation
- Physical and medical testing
- Inviting, reliable, and enjoyable experience
- Service above and beyond to take care of clients every step of the process
- Highest gestational surrogate compensation packages
- Personal care through dedicated coordinators throughout the gestational surrogacy process
- Legal and medical counseling
- Fast matching services with a proven track record
- Higher chance of pregnancy success
- Less physical risk to the intended mother
New Beginnings Surrogacy’s Team of Experts want to help guide you through the entire surrogacy process. Schedule your consultation by calling 844.873.5836.
Posted on: May 14, 2019